Food Network Magazine The Big Book of Pizza (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $59.99+ USD
- In stock, ready to ship
Pizza night just got even more exciting! This cookbook from the editors of Food Network Magazine is packed with recipes for every kind of pizza lover including different styles of pies and tons of new topping combos.
You don’t need to be a pro pizza-maker to get on board: There are options for cooks at every level, whether you're just starting out or you have your own pizza oven. Plus, all the recipes have been triple tested, so you know they’ll turn out just right.
- 75+ amazing pizza recipes—plus a photo with each one! Recipes include classic pizza styles like New York, Chicago, Detroit, and Neapolitan; fun specialty pies such as Everything Bagel Pizza and Bacon-and-Egg Pizza; and sheet-pan, grilled-pizzas and alternative pies (pita pizzas and cauliflower crust, too)!
- Great new topping ideas, including bacon-ranch, fig-prosciutto, and potato-rosemary
- Foolproof homemade dough, with step-by-step instructions for the perfect crust
- Shortcuts, tips and tricks from the pros including tips for using store-bought dough.
PLUS: This spiral-bound cookbook opens flat making it easy to use!
Publisher : Hearst Home (August 22, 2023)
Language : English
Spiral Bound(Hardcover) : 176 pages
ISBN-10 : 1950785971
ISBN-13 : 978-1950785971
Item Weight : 1.84 pounds
Dimensions : 8.44 x 1 x 9.56 inches