Anger Management Workbook for Kids: 50 Fun Activities to Help Children Stay Calm and Make Better Choices When They Feel Mad (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $49.99+
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This spiral book would be the perfect gift for kids with anger in your life. When searching for the best self-help book, Anger Management Workbook for Kids is a great choice. The spiral bound version of Anger Management Workbook for Kids is great for those who really use and abuse their books. Our proprietary binding helps you lay this title flat for easier reading and handling. If you’re looking for self-help books for those with arthritis, or those with less counter space, then the spiral bound version of Anger Management Workbook for Kids is the only way to go.
Anger is a normal emotion just like joy, sadness, and fear, but it can be difficult to know how to express those feelings in a good way. The Anger Management Workbook for Kids is filled with 50 playful exercises to help you handle powerful emotions. You can stay calm and make better choices when you feel angry. Other workbooks about anger management for kids ages 6-12 wish they could be this fun!
Discover ways to recognize angry feelings and react to them safely, so you can be nice to yourself and others. Draw a picture of what your anger looks like, write about your feelings and needs in different situations, and more. These awesome activities will give you the tools to manage your feelings through gratitude, friendliness, and self-kindness.
This workbook about anger management for kids includes:
- Assorted exercises―Doodle, write, meditate, and make crafts like the Glitter Jar as you work through angry feelings with this delightful workbook about anger management for kids.
- All about anger―Learn about what anger is, how it feels, how to look out for it, and more.
- Feel-good habits―In this workbook about anger management for kids, you can explore lots of healthy habits that help you react better in situations that make you mad.
Stop angry feelings in their tracks with the activities in this workbook. Who knew anger management for kids could be so enjoyable?
- Publisher : Althea Press (November 27, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 160 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1641520922
- ISBN-13 : 978-1641520928
- Reading age : 6 - 11 years
- Item Weight : 15.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 7.9 x 0.6 x 9.9 inches