Complex PTSD Workbook: A Mind-Body Approach To Regaining Emotional Control And Becoming Whole (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $59.99+ USD
- In stock, ready to ship
This spiral book would be the perfect gift for those who need emotional help in your life. When searching for the best self-help book, Complex PTSD Workbook is a great choice. The spiral bound version of Complex PTSD Workbook is great for those who really use and abuse their books. Our proprietary binding helps you lay this title flat for easier reading and handling. If you’re looking for self-help books for those with arthritis, or those with less counter space, then the spiral bound version of Complex PTSD Workbook is the only way to go.
Those affected by complex PTSD, or C-PTSD, commonly feel as though there is something fundamentally wrong with them―that somewhere inside there is a part of them that needs to be fixed. Facing one’s PTSD is a brave, courageous act―and with the right guidance, recovery is possible.
In The Complex PTSD Workbook, you’ll learn all about C-PTSD and gain valuable insight into the types of symptoms associated with unresolved childhood trauma. Take healing into your own hands while applying strategies to help integrate positive beliefs and behaviors.
Discover your path to recovery with:
- Examples and exercises―Uncover your own instances of trauma with PTSD activities designed to teach you positive strategies.
- Expert guidance―Explore common PTSD diagnoses and common methods of PTSD therapy including somatic therapy, CBT, and mind-body perspectives.
- Prompts and reflections―Apply the strategies you’ve learned and identify PTSD symptoms with insightful writing prompts.
Find the tools you need to work through C-PTSD and regain emotional control with this mind-body workbook.
- Publisher : Althea Press; 1st edition (January 1, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 190 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1623158249
- ISBN-13 : 978-1623158248
- Item Weight : 1.05 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.44 x 0.67 x 9.17 inches