Essential Art Therapy Exercises: Effective Techniques to Manage Anxiety, Depression, and PTSD (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $49.99+
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This spiral book would be the perfect gift for those struggling with anxiety or depression in your life. When searching for the best therapy exercise book, Essential Art Therapy Exercises is a great choice. The spiral bound version of Essential Art Therapy Exercises is great for those who really use and abuse their books. Our proprietary binding helps you lay this title flat for easier reading and handling. If you’re looking for self-help books for those with anxiety or depression, then the spiral bound version of Essential Art Therapy Exercises is the only way to go.
The purposeful act of making art can be more than a creative outlet. It can also help individuals gain self-awareness, process difficult thoughts, and even ease the effects of past traumas. Essential Art Therapy Exercises, a cognitive behavioral therapy workbook, offers a range of creative activities to help you better understand yourself, develop control over your emotions, and aid the healing process.
This well-reviewed art therapy workbook includes:
- Exercises for healing and self-discovery―75 strategic art therapy activities offer new opportunities for self-expression and tools for coping with mood and personality disorders.
- Supportive prompts and interactions―Each exercise includes an explanation of its purpose and potential outcomes along with a series of insightful post-activity questions.
- Judgment-free guidance―Learn the basics of different artistic techniques and mediums, like drawing, painting, and sculpting―no previous art experience necessary.
- Helpful supply lists and tips―Includes a complete list of the art supplies you’ll need for each art therapy project and advice on creating your own healing space.
Find new peace and positivity with Essential Art Therapy Exercises.
- Publisher : Rockridge Press (March 31, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 162 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1646111621
- ISBN-13 : 978-1646111626
- Item Weight : 12.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 7.5 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches