How to Draw People (Spiral Bound)
- Pre-Order Yours Now! Ships within 1-2 weeks.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free shipping on orders $59.99+ USD
This spiral book would be the perfect gift for the artists in your life. When searching for the best drawing guide book, How to Draw People is a great choice. The spiral bound version of How to Draw People is great for those who really use and abuse their books. Our proprietary binding helps you lay this title flat for easier reading and handling. If you’re looking for drawing guide books then the spiral bound version of How to Draw People is the way to go.
Kids and other beginner artists can easily create a variety of different characters by joining circles, ovals, rectangles, cylinders, and other common shapes! This easy-to-follow "how-to" book makes it simple for you—and other budding artists—to draw people of all shapes and sizes, engaged in a variety of activities.
- 30 pictures to draw: a fireman, a drummer, a mailman, a cowboy, an astronaut, a roller-skating girl, a boy on a swing, and more
- Simple directions, step-by-step illustrations
- Includes blank practice pages
- Illustrations can be colored when finished
- For children ages 5 to 10
Dover's collection of activity books for children is packed with hours of fun at low prices. Our activity books include art, coloring, doodling, and drawing books, mazes, hidden pictures, dot-to-dots, journals, crosswords and other fun word games; and much more. And they make great gifts for any occasion, from birthdays to Christmas!
Publisher : Dover Publications; Illustrated edition (May 21, 2002)
Language : English
Paperback : 64 pages
ISBN-10 : 0486420604
ISBN-13 : 978-0486420608
Item Weight : 5.3 ounces
Dimensions : 4.5 x 1.5 x 7 inches