How to Read Tarot: A Modern Guide (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $49.99+
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This spiral book would be the perfect gift for the tarot lovers in your life. When searching for the best tarot card book, How to Read Tarot is a great choice. The spiral bound version of How to Read Tarot is great for those who really use and abuse their books. Our proprietary binding helps you lay this title flat for easier reading and handling. If you’re looking for self-help books then the spiral bound version of How to Read Tarot is the way to go.
Tarot is a powerful, mystical tool that can help you discover what’s destined for you and those around you. This modern tarot book will teach you everything you need to know about this time-honored practice, how the universe speaks through tarot spreads, and how you can use tarot to improve your love, work, personal, and spiritual lives.
What sets How to Read Tarot apart from other tarot deck books:
- Tarot basics―Begin your tarot journey learning how to use your deck; exploring the relationship between tarot, astrology, and numerology; and understanding how to perform readings for others.
- Detailed card breakdowns―Tarot decks are broken up into the major and minor arcana, which represent the big and small events in your life. You’ll review each of these cards and their ancient symbols to learn how they can provide guidance and insight.
- Tarot card starter spreads―Learn to peer into your past, present, and future with a three-card spread; delve into a big decision with a Celtic cross spread; look at every aspect of your life with a 21-card spread; and more.
Connect with the cards, the universe, and your unlimited potential with How to Read Tarot.
- Publisher : Althea Press (August 27, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 210 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1641524391
- ISBN-13 : 978-1641524391
- Item Weight : 1.01 pounds
- Dimensions : 8 x 0.58 x 8 inches