Keys to Drawing (Spiral-bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $59.99+ USD
- In stock, ready to ship
Anyone who can hold a pencil can learn to draw.
In this book, Bert Dodson shares his complete drawing system—fifty-five "keys" that you can use to render any subject with confidence, even if you're a beginner.
These keys, along with dozens of practice exercises, will help you draw like an artist in no time.
You'll learn how to:
- Restore, focus, map, and intensify
- Free your hand action, then learn to control it
- Convey the illusions of light, depth, and texture
- Stimulate your imagination through "creative play"
- Publisher : North Light Books; Reprint edition (August 15, 1990)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 224 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0891343377
- ISBN-13 : 978-0891343370
- Item Weight : 1.6 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.49 x 11 inches