Kid Chef Every Day: The Easy Cookbook for Foodie Kids (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $49.99+
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This spiral book would be the perfect gift for the aspiring young chefs in your life. When searching for the best kids' cookbook, Kid Chef Every Day is a great choice. The spiral bound version of Kid Chef Every Day is great for those who really use and abuse their books. Our proprietary binding helps you lay this title flat for easier reading and handling. If you’re looking for childrens' cookbooks then the spiral bound version of Kid Chef Every Day is the way to go.
For a foodie kid, few things are more satisfying than cooking up their favorite dish all by themselves. Give young chefs ages 8-12 the confidence they need to walk into the kitchen anytime, tie on an apron, and create a meal just the way they like it! This practical kids’ cookbook uses easy hands-on recipes to teach everyday cooking skills from slicing to sautéing. With plenty of tips, tricks, and a wide variety of dishes to try, all an adventurous young cook will be missing is their chef’s hat!
- Go beyond “kid food” with simple recipes that encourage kids to broaden their horizons past fried, sugary foods into gourmet flavors―while keeping ingredient lists and cook times short.
- Put them in safe hands with a cookbook for kids that teaches essential safety practices for knife handling, using an oven, cooking with frozen foods, and more.
- Set younger chefs up for success with supervision and watch them become more independent as they advance their skills, learn new techniques, and explore fresh flavors with this kids’ cookbook.
Give burgeoning cooks the kitchen skills they need to fill each day with proud achievements―and good food to share!
- Publisher : Rockridge Press (December 18, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 162 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1641522224
- ISBN-13 : 978-1641522229
- Reading age : 8 - 12 years
- Item Weight : 14.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 7.56 x 0.56 x 9.25 inches