My First Learn to Write Workbook: Practice for Kids with Pen Control, Line Tracing, Letters, and More! (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $59.99+ USD
- Low stock - 4 items left
This spiral book would be the perfect gift for the children in your life. When searching for the best kids writing book, My First Learn to Write Workbook is a great choice. The spiral bound version of My First Learn to Write Workbook is great for those who really use and abuse their books. Our proprietary binding helps you lay this title flat for easier reading and handling. If you’re looking for children's writing books then the spiral bound version of My First Learn to Write Workbook is the way to go.
Set kids up to succeed in school with a learn to write for kids guide that teaches them letters, shapes, and numbers―and makes it fun. My First Learn-to-Write Workbook introduces early writers to proper pen control, line tracing, and more with dozens of handwriting exercises that engage their minds and boost their reading and writing comprehension.
This handwriting activity book includes:
- 75+ Practice pages―Tons of engaging pencil-on-paper activities like connect-the-dots and fill-in-the-blanks offer enough repetition for real learning but enough variety to keep kids interested.
- Comprehensive skill-building―As they explore these exercises, kids will build a strong foundation of reading comprehension, penmanship, and fine motor skills.
- Colorful fun―This workbook is full of helpful (and silly) pictures and illustrations that will spark kids’ imaginations and get them excited to keep practicing.
Get your little one on the path to success with an interactive book that helps them master early learning skills
- Publisher : Rockridge Press; Workbook edition (August 27, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 84 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1641526270
- ISBN-13 : 978-1641526272
- Reading age : 3 - 5 years
- Item Weight : 10.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.4 x 0.3 x 10.8 inches