Portrait Drawing for Kids: A Step-by-Step Guide to Drawing Faces (Drawing for Kids Ages 9 to 12) (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $49.99+
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This spiral book would be the perfect gift for the artists in your life. When searching for the best drawing book, Portrait Drawing for Kids is a great choice. The spiral bound version of Portrait Drawing for Kids is great for those who really use and abuse their books. Our proprietary binding helps you lay this title flat for easier reading and handling. If you’re looking for drawing books for children or those with less counter space, then the spiral-bound version of Portrait Drawing for Kids is the only way to go.
Anyone can take a picture―but drawing a person with recognizable likeness takes practice. Portrait drawing offers a completely unique interpretation of your subject, and Portrait Drawing for Kids gives budding artists the skill set they need to draw pictures of themselves, their family, and friends.
Portrait Drawing for Kids includes:
- Selfie know-how―Not only will you learn to create pictures of other people, but you’ll also learn the art of self-portraits.
- Inspirational activities―Each lesson offers separate drawing for kids exercises to inspire you to establish your abilities on your own.
- A painter’s toolbox―Get introductions to your full range of art instruments―from sketch pads to colored pencils―as well as terms of the trade like contour, midtones, exposure, and more.
Interested in a drawing for kids book but not sure where to start? Portrait Drawing for Kids is ideal for budding artists!
- Publisher : Rockridge Press (May 19, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 104 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1641527250
- ISBN-13 : 978-1641527255
- Reading age : 9 - 12 years
- Grade level : 3 - 4
- Item Weight : 12.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.4 x 0.4 x 10.9 inches