Question a Day Journal for Kids: 365 Days to Capture Memories and Express Yourself (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $49.99+
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This spiral book would be the perfect gift for the kids in your life. When searching for the best kids self-help book, Question a Day Journal for Kids is a great choice. The spiral bound version of Question a Day Journal for Kids is great for those who really use and abuse their books. Our proprietary binding helps you lay this title flat for easier reading and handling. If you’re looking for self-help books then the spiral bound version of Question a Day Journal for Kids is the way to go.
Do you want to get to know yourself a little better? This question a day journal is bursting with amazing prompts for you to answer. What is your favorite kind of music? How would you use different superpowers? Is there anything that makes you nervous? Answer questions like these every day for a whole year!
Discover a question a day journal that offers:
- 365 Prompts―Find out how much fun journaling can be by answering a brand new prompt every day.
- Kid-friendly questions―Explore questions perfect for young writers like you.
- A positive approach―Feel great when you write about your hopes, share what you’re good at, and more.
Get interested in journaling and self-exploration with a question a day journal that’s perfect for kids.
- Publisher : Rockridge Press (March 9, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 148 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1648761100
- ISBN-13 : 978-1648761102
- Reading age : 8 - 12 years
- Grade level : 4 - 6
- Item Weight : 12.5 ounces
- Dimensions : 7.5 x 0.4 x 9.25 inches
My 8-year old grandson lives in Australia and he has been using the journal for about a week now. I get to see what he writes and I hope he sticks with it.