Strength Training Over 40: A 6-Week Program to Build Muscle and Agility (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $59.99+ USD
- In stock, ready to ship
This spiral book would be the perfect gift for those over 40 in your life. When searching for the best senior exercise book, Strength Training Over 40 is a great choice. The spiral bound version of Strength Training Over 40 is great for those who really use and abuse their books. Our proprietary binding helps you lay this title flat for easier reading and handling. If you’re looking for exercise books then the spiral bound version of Strength Training Over 40 is the way to go.
Muscle mass and strength are key to maintaining mobility, metabolism, and hormone balance as you get older. Whether you’re looking to jump back into a strength training routine, or this is your first time trying it out, Strength Training Over 40 makes it easy and safe to do at any age.
Start the next stage of your life strong with a comprehensive 6-week strength training program that guides you through building and maintaining total-body strength, so you can keep doing the things you love to do for years to come. You’ll find illustrated exercises and stretches, complete with step-by-step instructions and weekly home and gym workout routines that put all the moves together.
Strength Training Over 40 helps you:
- Start small―The routines gradually get more challenging to help you build stamina and keep up good habits for 6 weeks and beyond.
- Beyond strength―You’ll also learn about nutrition, recovery time, using different equipment, and modifying exercises to your current fitness level.
- Which muscle?―Every exercise explains exactly which muscles it targets, so you understand how to do it correctly, safely, and why it's beneficial for your body.
- Publisher : Rockridge Press (June 30, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 214 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1646116127
- ISBN-13 : 978-1646116126
- Item Weight : 1.15 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.5 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches