Sushi Cookbook for Beginners: 100 Step-By-Step Recipes to Make Sushi at Home (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $59.99+ USD
- In stock, ready to ship
When searching for the best sushi cookbook, Sushi Cookbook for Beginners is a great choice. The spiral bound version of Sushi Cookbook for Beginners is great for those who really use and abuse their books. Our proprietary binding helps you lay this title flat for easier reading and handling. If you’re looking for sushi cookbooks then the spiral bound version of Sushi Cookbook for Beginners is the way to go.
Sushi is a true culinary art form, filled with colors, textures, sauces, and infinite presentations. Behind every delicious dish is an innovative sushi chef who was once right where you are now. This beginner sushi recipe book and guide teaches you how to prepare 100 easy recipes that will help turn your kitchen into a sushi workshop.
Learn the many variations sushi has taken―from classics like Tuna Rolls to nontraditional choices like Spicy Fried Mozzarella Rolls―both inside and outside of Japan. Get information on kitchen must-haves, like a sushi-rolling mat and a rice paddle, as well as advice for selecting high-quality ingredients and preparing them to perfection.
This guide to crafting sushi for beginners includes:
- Sushi, top to bottom―Get a crash course in sushi, sashimi, nigiri, and more, all featuring readily available ingredients.
- A healthy mix―Find something to suit every taste with a variety of classic seafood choices, plus a blend of vegetarian options.
- Pantry staples―Learn how having small pantry items like roasted sesame seeds and dashi stock powder makes a world of difference.
Bring the amazing flavors of sushi home with ease thanks to the Sushi Cookbook for Beginners.
- Publisher : Rockridge Press (July 28, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 192 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1646118782
- ISBN-13 : 978-1646118786
- Item Weight : 1.05 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.25 x 0.5 x 9 inches