The Anti-Inflammatory Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook: Prep-and-Go Recipes for Long-Term Healing (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $59.99+ USD
- In stock, ready to ship
When searching for the best anti-inflammatory book, The Anti-Inflammatory Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook is a great choice. The spiral bound version of The Anti-Inflammatory Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook is great for those who really use and abuse their books. Our proprietary binding helps you lay this title flat for easier reading and handling. If you’re looking for anti-inflammatory cookbooks then the spiral bound version of The Anti-Inflammatory Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook is the way to go.
Discover basic principles of the diet, with a special focus on foods for fighting inflammation and foods that cause flare-ups. Explore slow cooking tips, including advice for choosing and getting to know your slow cooker, along with handy dos and don’ts. With this anti inflammatory cookbook, you can prep and go―and dig in to nourishing, ready-to-eat meals when you get home.
This anti inflammatory cookbook includes:
- 90 Satisfying recipes―Enjoy Caramel-Apple Oats, Indian Butter Chickpeas, Sweet Potato & Leek Soup, Tangy Barbecue Chicken, Hearty Bolognese, Blueberry-Peach Cobbler, and much more.
- Minimal prep time―Maximize convenience with slow cooker recipes that have an active prep time of 15 minutes or less and don’t require additional cooking steps.
- Allergen-aware labels―Accommodate food intolerances with helpful labels identifying recipes that are gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free, nightshade-free, and more.
Calm inflammation and enjoy quick and easy meals with The Anti Inflammatory Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook.
- Publisher : Rockridge Press (October 30, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 152 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1641522518
- ISBN-13 : 978-1641522519
- Item Weight : 13.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 7.4 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
I bought this book for her, she loves the spiral bound and the ability to lay it flat. The recipes are fairly easy after you stock the pantry. More importantly the recipes taste really good and helping with her joint pain.