The Attachment Theory Workbook: Powerful Tools to Promote Understanding, Increase Stability, and Build Lasting Relationships (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $59.99+ USD
- In stock, ready to ship
When searching for the best self-help book, The Attachment Theory Workbook is a great choice. The spiral bound version of The Attachment Theory Workbook is great for those who really use and abuse their books. Our proprietary binding helps you lay this title flat for easier reading and handling. If you’re looking for self-help books then the spiral bound version of The Attachment Theory Workbook is the way to go.
Attachment theory explores the different ways we develop connections with others. If you’re searching for a way to create stronger, healthier, and more authentic relationships with the people you love, The Attachment Theory Workbook can help. It’s your guide to understanding your own attachment style and exploring actionable exercises to improve honesty, intimacy, and communication with your partner, family, or close friends.
This workbook offers:
- The basics of attachment theory―Find a comprehensive overview of the Anxious, Avoidant, and Secure attachment styles, with self-assessments that help you understand which ones apply to you.
- Active strategies for healing―Develop your relationship skills with exercises like listing what you love about someone, and answering questions about how hypothetical scenarios make you feel.
- For yourself and others―This expert advice helps you explore your own attachment style as well as identify the attachment style of others, so you can better understand their perspective.
Lay the foundation for strong and lasting relationships with The Attachment Theory Workbook
- Publisher : Althea Press; 1st edition (May 1, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 194 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1641523557
- ISBN-13 : 978-1641523554
- Item Weight : 1.08 pounds