The Designing Your Life Workbook: A Framework for Building a Life You Can Thrive In ( Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $59.99+ USD
- In stock, ready to ship
The Interactive Companion to the #1 New York Times Bestselling Book!
Design the most important project of all: your life. Based on the wildly popular Stanford course that started the life design movement, this notebook, which has a metallic spiral spine, frosted acetate cover, and elastic belly band allows you to dig deeper into your curiosities, motivations, and skills; define your goals; and track your progress.
Work through innovative option-generating tools and exercises, including:
· A Health/Work/Play/Love Dashboard tool to reflect on your work/life balance
· Questions to help you articulate your Lifeview and Workview and define your life design Compass
· Good Time Journal pages to log your energy and engagement throughout the day
· Fold-out dotted paper for mind mapping to generate new ideas and getting unstuck
· Worksheets to help you ideate alternate Odyssey Plans for different versions of the future you
· Charts for tracking your Life Design Interviews
Whether you’re a recent graduate, mid-career, or contemplating your encore life or retirement—and whether it’s time to make that big move or you’re just interested in making your current situation a little bit better—The Designing Your Life Workbook is your dynamic roadmap to building a joyful, fulfilling life that always holds the possibility of surprise.
Publisher : Clarkson Potter; Workbook edition (April 3, 2018)
Language : English
Spiral Bound : 144 pages
ISBN-10 : 1524761818
ISBN-13 : 978-1524761813
Item Weight : 1.05 pounds
Dimensions : 7.78 x 0.88 x 9.07 inches