The Gastric Sleeve Bariatric Cookbook: Easy Meal Plans and Recipes to Eat Well & Keep the Weight Off (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $59.99+ USD
- In stock, ready to ship
When searching for the best bariatric book, The Gastric Sleeve Bariatric Cookbook is a great choice. The spiral bound version of The Gastric Sleeve Bariatric Cookbook is great for those who really use and abuse their books. Our proprietary binding helps you lay this title flat for easier reading and handling. If you’re looking for cookbooks then the spiral bound version of The Gastric Sleeve Bariatric Cookbook is the way to go.
After gastric sleeve surgery for weight loss, your continued wellness depends on a strong commitment to nutrition. The Gastric Sleeve Bariatric Cookbook guides you in maintaining a healthy lifestyle with eight weeks of post-op meal plans and flavorful recipes to help you feel and look your best.
This supportive bariatric cookbook helps you get healthier―not just slimmer―with an approach that satisfies both the nutritional and emotional components of your dietary needs. Recipes like Southwestern Scrambled Egg Burritos, Cheesy Broccoli Soup, and Buffalo Chicken Wrap include step-by-step instructions, limited prep time, and affordable ingredients you can find at any grocery store.
- Meal plans for every stage―Enjoy 8 preplanned menus for every phase of healing after weight loss surgery, including liquid, pureed, soft, and general diet plans.
- Post-op serving sizes―Find the perfect serving sizes for your stage of recovery with the help of at-a-glance labels on each recipe.
- Cooking tips and tricks―Explore helpful pointers for getting the most out of the recipes, from ingredient swaps to post-op prep tips for making the food easier to digest.
Eating well after weight loss surgery is easy with The Gastric Sleeve Bariatric Cookbook.
- Publisher : Rockridge Press (May 8, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 210 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1939754704
- ISBN-13 : 978-1939754707
- Item Weight : 1.18 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.6 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
I like all the information given. The recipes I will certainly try.
However, I wish it had more pictures of the prepared meals, since I am more of a visual learner, feel it would make it more appealing to the eye.