The Motivational Interviewing Workbook: Exercises to Decide What You Want and How to Get There (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $49.99+
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
When searching for the best motivational book, The Motivational Interviewing Workbook is a great choice. The spiral bound version of The Motivational Interviewing Workbook is great for those who really use and abuse their books. Our proprietary binding helps you lay this title flat for easier reading and handling. If you’re looking for self-help books then the spiral bound version of The Motivational interviewing Workbook is the way to go.
Motivational interviewing can help you clearly define your goals, think things through, and move toward change. Whether you’re considering losing weight, addressing an addiction, leaving a toxic relationship, or any number of other big goals, taking steps toward personal change requires a steadfast mindset and a detailed plan of action.
The Motivational Interviewing Workbook is filled with practical prompts, guidance, and support for figuring out long-term goals, developing a solid plan to achieve them, and making a committed change. It will help you build your motivation, clarify your commitment to reaching your goals, and empower you to take charge of your future.
The Motivational Interviewing Workbook includes:
- All about motivational interviewing―Learn about what motivational interviewing is and how it can help you in your journey toward personal change.
- Start where you are now―Refine your ultimate goal by deciding what you want to do, identifying your obstacles, and exploring why you want to make a change.
- Your path to personal change―Develop a detailed, concrete plan that will help you concentrate on what’s most important to you, get more out of life, be more confident, and know where you want to go.
Find motivation, guidance, and support for achieving your long-term goals with The Motivational Interviewing Workbook.
- Publisher : Rockridge Press; Workbook edition (October 20, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 168 pages
- ISBN-10 : 164611972X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1646119721
- Item Weight : 1.03 pounds
- Dimensions : 8 x 0.46 x 10 inches