The Natural Soap Making Book for Beginners: Do-It-Yourself Soaps Using All-Natural Herbs, Spices, and Essential Oils (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $49.99+
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This spiral book would be the perfect gift for the soap lovers in your life. When searching for the best DIY book, The Natural Soap Making Book for Beginners is a great choice. The spiral bound version of The Natural Soap Making Book for Beginners is great for those who really use and abuse their books. Our proprietary binding helps you lay this title flat for easier reading and handling. If you’re looking for DIY books then the spiral bound version of The Natural Soap Making Book for Beginners is the way to go.
Making soap at home means being able to choose natural ingredients to nourish the body―but knowing what to do with those ingredients can be daunting. This easy-to-follow starter guide to making cold-processed soap walks beginners step-by-step through producing luxurious handmade soaps from scratch using the best natural herbs, oils, and milks.
Unlike other soap-making books, this guide is full of truly beginner-friendly recipes that are colored and scented without artificial chemicals. Moisturize thirsty hair with the creamy Goat Milk and Honey Shampoo Bar, wash away worries with a lather of Relaxing Lavender Soap, or give the gift of sweet-smelling indulgence with a bar of Cocoa-Mint Soap.
This standout in natural soap-making books includes:
- A soap-making primer with illustrated tutorials and hands-on recipes that teach beginners how to cold-process soap, including working safely with lye.
- Natural ingredient guides that make it easy to choose the perfect base oils, essential oils, colorants, fragrances, and additives like clay.
- More than 55 recipes for soaps that include gentle baby formulas, Castile soaps, aromatherapy soaps, face bars, shampoo bars, and more, including nut-free and vegan recipes.
Discover how simple it can be to create natural homemade soaps with The Natural Soap Making Book for Beginners.
- Publisher : Althea Press (August 8, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 220 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1939754038
- ISBN-13 : 978-1939754035
- Item Weight : 1.4 pounds
- Dimensions : 8 x 0.6 x 9.8 inches
Love it! Love being able to lay it flat to work from the soap recipes!