The Super Easy Teen Cookbook: 75 Simple Step-by-Step Recipes (Super Easy Teen Cookbooks) (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $59.99+ USD
- In stock, ready to ship
This spiral book would be the perfect gift for the teen in your life. When searching for the best teen cookbook, The Super Easy Teen Cookbook is a great choice. The spiral bound version of The Super Easy Teen Cookbook is great for those who really use and abuse their books. Our proprietary binding helps you lay this title flat for easier reading and handling. If you’re looking for easy teen cookbooks then the spiral bound version of The Super Easy Teen Cookbook is the only way to go.
Whether you already have some cooking know-how or your kitchen skills are limited to pressing buttons on the microwave, now you can create your own flavor-packed, homemade meals―without a hassle. The Super Easy Teen Cookbook is filled with recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and snacktime―all of which you can easily prepare without any cooking experience.
The recipes in this teen cookbook have detailed, step-by-step instructions and use only easy-to-find, affordable ingredients. No crazy prep work, no boring flavors, and no help from adults required―just dozens of fuss-free favorites like Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Vegetarian Miso Ramen, and Parmesan-Crusted Chicken. Let’s make something delicious!
The Super Easy Teen Cookbook includes:
- Quick start guide―Explore helpful pointers for successful cooking, from safety tips to suggestions for stocking your kitchen with essential tools and ingredients.
- Handy tips and tricks―Discover creative ways to switch up the flavors of the recipes in this unique teen cookbook, with ingredient swaps and substitution suggestions for endless variety.
- Cooking terms explained―This teen cookbook helps you build up your cooking vocabulary with straightforward definitions for common culinary terms.
Lay the foundation for a lifetime of tasty cooking with The Super Easy Teen Cookbook.
- Publisher : Rockridge Press (December 22, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 210 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1647398797
- ISBN-13 : 978-1647398798
- Reading age : 12 - 17 years
- Item Weight : 1.15 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.5 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
Love it! My son makes dinner once a week. He chooses a meal, looks to see what we have in our cupboard and then makes a list to run to the store. He is 11!
Nicely done, but the recipes are much too heavy in sugar.