Get Started in Leather Crafting: Step-by-Step Techniques and Tips for Crafting Success (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $59.99+ USD
- In stock, ready to ship
This spiral book would be the perfect gift for the craftsman/craftswoman in your life. When searching for the best DIY book, Get Started in Leather Crafting is a great choice. The spiral bound version of Get Started in Leather Crafting is great for those who really use and abuse their books. Our proprietary binding helps you lay this title flat for easier reading and handling. If you’re looking for DIY books then the spiral bound version of Get Started in Leather Crafting is the way to go.
Discover leather crafting, an enjoyable craft that lasts a lifetime!
- Must-have guide for working with leather
- Beginner-friendly to help you get started, and a concise reference for experienced leather artists
- Learn essential techniques with comprehensive presentations of the basics of leather preparation, how to use stamps, punches, cutters, & other tools, coloring, applying finishes, and assembly
- Learn skills & tips from crafting experts from forming, moulding, & embossing to creative stitching, lacing, & braiding
- Step-by-step with color photos, including a traditional floral carving project
Historic, classic, creative, and fun, leather crafting is a craft for all ages! Whether you are just a beginner looking to get started, or an experienced leather artist in need of a concise reference, Get Started in Leathercrafting is your guide to an enjoyable craft that lasts a lifetime.
Master leather artisans Tony and Kay Laier introduce you to the basics of leather preparation, and show you how to use stamps, punches, cutters, and other essential tools. They provide expert tips on edge finishing methods, and take you step-by-step through a traditional floral carving project.
From forming, moulding, and embossing leather to creative stitching, lacing, and braiding, this book will teach you the skills you'll need to make beautiful belts, wallets, purses, holsters, cases, jewelry, home accessories, and more. Get started leather crafting with confidence!
- Publisher : Design Originals; First edition (August 11, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 48 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1497203465
- ISBN-13 : 978-1497203464
- Item Weight : 6.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.3 x 0.6 x 10.6 inches