The Plant Based Diet for Beginners: 75 Delicious, Healthy Whole Food Recipes (Spiral Bound)
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping on orders $59.99+ USD
- Low stock - 3 items left
This spiral book would be the perfect gift for the plant based food lovers in your life. When searching for the best plant based cookbook, The Plant Based Diet for Beginners is a great choice. The spiral bound version of The Plant Based Diet for Beginners is great for those who really use and abuse their books. Our proprietary binding helps you lay this title flat for easier reading and handling. If you’re looking for cookbooks then the spiral bound version of The Plant Based Diet for Beginners is the way to go.
From weight loss and clearer skin to decreased inflammation, there are numerous benefits to eating whole foods. Turn to The Plant-Based Diet for Beginners to learn how to cut out animal products, oil, and sugar, and improve your health.
This healthy cookbook sets you up for success with:
- A checklist of pantry staples―Learn which foods are mainstays of the plant-based diet and what to keep on hand so you’re prepared with healthy options when hunger strikes.
- 75 nutritious dishes―From sweetly satisfying Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal to the savory comfort of Mango-Ginger Chickpea Curry, discover just how tasty whole food dining can be.
- Convenient recipe labeling―Recipes include nutritional value, prep and cook time, and tips on cooking techniques like dressing up a dish with dried fruit or replacing a pot with a pressure cooker.
- Sample menus―Knowing how to plan will help you stick to this new diet. The menus offer simple, manageable templates to get you started (and even provide shopping lists so you see exactly what you need).
Transform your health and reward your taste buds with The Plant-Based Diet for Beginners.
- Publisher : Rockridge Press (December 10, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 168 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1646110420
- ISBN-13 : 978-1646110421
- Item Weight : 1 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.3 x 0.5 x 9.1 inches